See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 27, 2012

Golden Afternoon







(Forever 21 Crop Tank, Forever 21 Maxi Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's)

I got the chance to work with one of my very good friends, Jeremiah Hart who had just got a new camera and his work is great! I'm in love with his camera!!!! Check out his twitter: @jayoneup and his flickr: jayyoneup. He chose this beautiful field of yellow flowers to shoot at. The scenery was breathtaking! Every shot we took turned out amazing. Be prepared to see a lot of my pictures taken by him. He's amazing! Thank you, Jeremiah!

13 comments:

  1. love your blog! i definaltey followed <3 do you think you could follow me as i would love my blog to be as good as yours <3 keep up the amazing work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these photos are amazing and your outfit is awesome! i just found your blog, you have seriously badass style ;)

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you put your accessories together <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look screams spring and I really like the headwrap

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and this looks so summery and cool especially with your accessories, love!

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look amazing! A little flower child lol

    BLOG http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/
    SHOP http://pinkafternoon.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is super-cool and edgy!! LOVE it!! So glad I found your blog....now following on Lookbook & Tumblr! :)

    ~Jacy

    http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete