See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 30, 2012

I'm 20! Happy Birthday to meeeeee!












So today is my 20th birthday! I would like to thank everyone for greeting me via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram. I appreciate all the greetings from you all and I feel the love. Thank you. Today, I went to lunch and a movie with my mother dearest...she surprised me with a Michael Kors watch! I honestly didn't think she would even buy me a Michael Kors watch but she did. I love her so much. She even bought my birthday dress from NastyGal for my birthday party this Saturday. (Thank you, mommy!) For dinner, my boyfriend picked up my two close girlfriends, Steph and Jane and brought them to me over here in Costa Mesa. We ate at Umami Burger, then went shopping at American Apparel and The Lab. I love how they came out to see me even though one of them is leaving to New York tonight and the other has finals. I appreciate you guys! Muah! Today was a special, special day. I love all the gifts everyone got for me. I really appreciate all the love! Muah! Follow me on Instagram if you haven't already: curiouserlia. AND SHOUTOUT TO DEANDRI FOR MY OLGA WEDGES! I AM OBSESSED AND IN LOVE WITH THEM! I AM GLAD I GOT TO BUY THESE IN PERSON THIS PAST WEEKEND!

24 comments:

  1. You look lovely & looks like it was a great day, Happy Birthday again :)

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again!
    Your such a DOPE female and your swag is inspiring.
    Love your fashion and style and general SWAG.
    hope you had a DOPE birthday

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO CUTE!! Love the socks with the shoes - beautiful outfit, beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys dress so great! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so beautiful! I'm surprised to see your 20! you seem older. you and your friends have amazing style!! hope you enjoyed your birthday doll!

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b-day girl!! best wishes! you look super cute :)

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday.

    sincerely-samx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMN! Those shoes are amazing! Happy birthday!
    love, amaalmohamed.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 20th Birthday! So crazy that we are almost a year apart. You looked amazing!

    http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh you have a new follower right here!! You are amazing and so gorgeous!! Love your outfit:)

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove your outfit in this post!! Especially your blazer, it is THE perfect colour! And I really like your friend's shoes, the ones that look kinda like camo/galaxy litas.
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Birthday wishes right here will make your friends feel special and
    May even make them forget you're late with your birthday!


    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing Happy Birthday celebrations and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday to you these are some beautiful Birthday wishes and Birthday greetings to you. i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Birthday celebrations are alwys special to every one happy birthday wishes to meee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the information, this is very useful. Allow me to share a health article here, which gods are beneficial to us. Thank you :)

    Obat Pelancar Haid paling Ampuh
    Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng Bekas Jerawat
    Cara Membersihkan flek di Paru-paru

    ReplyDelete