See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 14, 2012

I'm Camo Down to my Boxers...






(UO Mens Camo Jacket, H&M Corset, Thrifted High-Waisted Levis Shorts)

Had to take a break from studying for finals so why not do what I do best? Take pictures of my outfit of the day! I swear, taking pictures is an automatic stress reliever for me (not to be conceited at all). I wore this today at school with my True Blue 3s. If you follow me on instagram: curiouserlia, you'd know. Keep up with what I wear everyday by following me on Instagram, guys! I just joined the whole IG thing so I'm still new. Follow me! Anyway, back to studying for finals......

15 comments:

  1. great jacket. i'm a big fan of your hair :)

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is always on point!! I always love your looks

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Outfit and your hairs are really stunning!! I love this style, everything is so perfect! Gorgeous jacket, shorts and sunnies! YOu look beautiful!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your style!! Can I feature you on my blog?? Just email me at: diaryofashortgirl@hotmail.com, if you want to!!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for your finals and a lovely look as always,
    I have instagram too: rheadillon just followed you :)

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete