See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 30, 2011

It was an L.A. kind of day...



So today I went to the Fairfax High School Flea Market which happens every Sunday. I brought along with me my two favorite boys: my boyfriend and my bestfriend. We shopped around and found some cool things! I like to call this flea market an "outdoor thrift store."






There were so many tents that sold cute, unique accessories. This one tent sold all sunglasses for cheap! I loved all their sunglasses. Maybe next time I'll buy a pair if I find a really unique design...





Overall, it was another great thrifting experience. This was my 2nd time at this flea market and I actually found a red vintage SUPER over-sized Lacoste cardigan. I fell in love with it right away and its so big and comfy. Can't wait to put together outfits with it and show you guys how I plan to style it. Stay tuned for that!
By the way, shoutout to my two followers who came up to me and told me that you guys were my blog followers. I really appreciate your guys' support and I'm glad I was able to meet you guys! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. you look great :) love sweater and shoes

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those oversized modern john lennon glasses. so chic.




    Check out my blog!
    x,

    AJ

    ReplyDelete