See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 8, 2011

Current Favorites


Make-up wise, my current favorites are Benefit's "They're Real" mascara, Milani's Infinite liquid liner, and MAC's Plum and Brave. I really love Benefit's "They're Real" mascara because I work at Abercrombie & Fitch and we are only allowed to wear mascara and no eyeliner and I needed to find a mascara that would make my eyelashes look naturally full. This mascara really makes your eyelashes look like you're wearing falsies. That's how good it is! It doesn't clump and it doesn't melt. It stays on for 24 hours and it is just so wonderful. I love it and I don't think I'll ever change mascaras.

I've been having these three items for the longest time and they will always be my favorite. My blackberry and I have a love-hate relationship...My big black mug is wha I use to eat my cereal for breakfast or my oatmeal. My round sunglasses are theeee best and I love them from (H&M). I still want a pair of those in black, still on the hunt for a pair...anybody know any sites I can check out for round lens glasses in black?

3 comments:

  1. I looked up that Benefit "They're Real" mascara and it has incredible reviews. The price is pretty steep for mascara but I'm sure it's worth it and I just might have to give it a try!

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to try this mascara!! everyonme seems to be crazy about it..I havent changed mascaras for the past 10 yrs cause everytime I change I get dissapointed, the one I currently love and have loved is the Voluminous ascaras black and bold from Loreal and believe me when i say its amazing! but i have to try yours now..im curious! loved your blog and im your new follower..i hope u want to visit my blog someday! Farah www.2-gitanas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a pair of black round glasses from Ebay. Definitely check them out because I ordered mine for $7 only! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete