See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 7, 2011

How I Style It: Floral Corset


This originally was a dress from Forever 21 but I only like the corset portion of it so I cut it so that I can wear it with shorts or skirts. I chose to show you guys two ways I would wear this corset casually.





I paired this corset with my vintage levis high-waisted shorts, an H&M Cardigan and my newly purchased Jeffrey Campbell Velvet Wine Ford's. I was also thinking of pairing it with a nude or gray colored blazer and some combat boots. Then I decided to create a more feminine chic look with this corset...


I made the outfit more of a softer look with this Forever 21 White Maxi Skirt and a brown belt to tie the outfit together. I love maxi skirts and I own a black one, too. Decided to cop the white one because I love wearing white as much as I love wearing black. This look would also look nice if it were paired with the black maxi skirt. Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. AMAZING top! i am in love with your shoes!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this one <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. those glasses <3 and your shoes and the way you styled the corset is all so fabulous great post
    www.alittleweirdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great !
    Following
    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes!! they're gorgeous

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. sex videos - sex videos - sex videos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here.Hand Bags Hand Bags Hand Bags

    ReplyDelete