See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 1, 2011

How I Style It: Red Oversized Lacoste Cardigan


I copped this vintage oversized Lacoste Cardigan at the Melrose Exchange Flea Market on Sunday. I chose to show you guys two ways I would wear this cardigan...(both with shorts). I first decided to wear this cardigan with funky patterns and a little "punk"-feel twist.





(H&M Leotard, Thrifted striped high-waisted shorts, Doc Martens)
Then I decided to give this cardigan a preppy feel by pairing it with a sheer collared button-up blouse and also a casual feel with cut-off shorts and Jeffrey Campbell Lita's to finish off the look.





(Forever21 sheer blouse, Vintage Levis High-Waisted Shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's)
Enjoy! Thanks for following my blog. xoxo.

9 comments: