See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 26, 2011

Black Friday Come-Up!


I only had $80 to spend on Black Friday because I'm broke and I'm saving up for gifts for my loved ones...I lined up from 12am-4am at the Urban Outfitters on Melrose because they had a HUGE Black Friday sale. It was fucking nuts. I grabbed a grip of shit right when I got into the store, I didn't care what I grabbed. I was walking around the store with a big ass bundle of clothes, THEN I got to the shoe section and grabbed like 3 boxes of size 7 shoes (didn't even look at the style of shoes) and I found a corner in the store so I could place my stuff down and sit and sort out the shit I wanted. I ended up choosing 2 oversized kimono cardigans, 2 corsets, 2 scarves and one pair of wedges. My total was $80. Well done.

I got home at 7am, slept til 9:30am and worked 13 hours at Abercrombie & Fitch. Black motherfucking Friday. Dead.

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit dear...like it. Maybe you like mine too. Follow me on: http://moldiva.com/

    ReplyDelete