See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 8, 2011

ONEUP or SHUT UP!






(OneUpDaily tee, Forever21 Jeggings)
Just modeling one of our shirts that I cut into a crop top. Go and visit our site and buy yourself a tee for only $15. Help support our streetwear straight outta Compton! Order online now and comment this entry with a picture of you and your tee once you get it. Please help support me and my team, ONEUP. I'd really appreciate that. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. love the shirt and your company's name! i see you're grinding hard girl and your swag is on point!!!!
    love the blog & your love for streetwear "carry the movement" i'm actually in the process of making my 3 year dream in to reality up in Toronto. Trying to make a women's streetwear brand "shetokesLIFE"

    keep doing you girl and show `em whos bo$$
    btw: def took a folllow

    http://shetokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole idea! Let me know when you start making stuff! I'd definitely support all the way.

    ReplyDelete