See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 26, 2011

My Current Obsessions


I'm still obsessed with lace. I still love lace. I think it's a staple in my closet. FOR SURE!




Since my hair is super duper long now, I've been super lazy to curly it or do anything with it...but I do do braids. If anything, I just love laid back, messy, "don't care" hair-do's. I love braids. Crazy braids, random braids...I just love the messy look. Now that I have long hair, I can embrace the crazy, messy look. I think it helps with some of my "grungy" outfits. It's the finishing touch to a grungy outfit. Definitely.




Since I live in California and I'm a "California Girl," it's Daisy Dukes year-round for me. I wear shorts and dresses in the winter. Sometimes I do a "confused outfit" where I have a super thick sweater with shorts or a dress. Hey, it's California...it's not THAT cold. True California Girl. Daisy Dukes and dresses/skirts all year-round!

5 comments: