See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 7, 2011

Cardigan Weather


So last week, I went looking around Orange County with my boyfriend, Jordan. You can call it our little adventure and I stepped into Buffalo Exchange not really looking to buy something...until I found this cardigan! I fell in love right away. It says its from Australia because it has Sydney, Australia written all over it with little sayings like, "G'day Mate!" I think it's so adorable! Thanks to my boyfriend for letting me use $7 of his birthday money from me on this! I love love love it.


Thanks babe! I love you. That's my boyfriend, Jordan. We had a mini photoshoot session outside last week...but here are the pictures of me with my lovely $7 Cardigan!






(Thrifted Cardigan, Forever21 tank, Vintage High-Waisted Levis Shorts)
The cardigan is a bit heavy, but it is very warm and thick. I'm so in love! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. why has this not been commented yet?!
    I love the whole look, simple yet awesomely quirky ;]
    never thought i'd be fond of those kinds of cardigans but seeing your outfit reminds me to give these things a try before writing them off.
    Definitely following!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand is that?? I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have got their unique site for you to check out your hublot replica you wish to obtain. A lot of designer watches feature further companies which have been quickly compatible so that it is search as if you individual numerous designer watches in lieu of one. Bring about turning out to be the master of the world wide web watch look may possibly or maybe most likely are not a state retailer. To the excellent timetable you'll be able to collection your alarm system within this rado replica. You will find there's smaller screen in close proximity to several a long time situation supplying the thinking behind latest. Seiko males rolex replica are having a new Tachymeter. Throughout enjoy generating, a new timer as well as chronograph which has a managed to graduate face demonstrates rate throughout km's by the hour as well as a few other model. Your chronograph on this enjoy could observe your elapsed occasion which consists of stopwatch. Your Sapphire amazingly is utilized within this designer watches to hide your face which in turn won't receive the chafes quickly. To the rolex replica uk along with technical scuba divers this specific enjoy gives designer watches. It's actually a wonderful discomfort to get some of the leisure that men and women mobile phone an outstanding watch. And also, every time speaking about excellent, this specific becomes hublot replica sale that you just discover your internet sites delivering watches available for sale.

    ReplyDelete