See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 23, 2011

I'm Excited for Paid Dues!


Paid Dues Hip-Hop Festival is coming up very soon! April 2nd, 2011 to be exact. This will be my very first Hip-Hop Festival and I have a feeling it's going to be a good one! The line-up is swag. I talked to MURS at his Melrose signing and he made sure that he included all the new swag upcoming rappers like Lil B The Based God, Casey Veggies, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, and Skeme. He also included old school classics like Binary Star, Visionaries, BUN B, E-40, MURS himself and Black Star: Mos Def & Talib Kweli and many more artists. I am extremely excited for this festival because I got VIP Tickets with my boyfriend and we get to meet MURS again. We're like his #1 fans (Not kidding). Swag! I have a feeling I'm going to be at the "Dues Paid" Stage all day because that stage has all the rappers I want to see. I am so happy that Black Star is headlining and I am super stoked to see them live. Mos Def is so swag!
Rappers I'm excited to see...check them out!

Casey Veggies



Dom Kennedy



Skeme


Lil B the Based God


MURS


I'll try and get pictures and videos at the event. Enjoy! Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. A good number of stylish fake rolex for sale include the history to help you prove to be cool though really Starlet purse include the distinct swag to suit your qualities cartier watches replica can be distinctive sides you can research. replica chanel handbags is kind of a unique text which will excites some of us featuring shines and even sparkles and even most people preference to have got various wonderful selection of replica chanel handbags they'll obviously develop much of our pattern and even qualities.

    ReplyDelete