See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 22, 2015

No Color, No Problem





(Tobi A Step Above Shift Dress, Vans Sk8-Hi Platforms)

Here's a simple, comfortable look perfect for the hot weather this summer. No bra required! I love how simple this dress is, yet, you can dress it down with your favorite pair of sneakers or dress it up with some sandals or heels. I tend to pick pieces that you can dress down or dress up. There's a tip for you when you go out shopping. I used to buy clothes just because it was trendy or it looked cute...but only for the moment. My mom would always tell me that I buy things that are "faddy," meaning it was only in for the moment. Well...as I'm getting older, I'm starting to realize that she was right. Now, when I go shopping, I pick staples. I only pick things that I know are timeless pieces...which explains why my closet consists of mostly black, gray and white (and denim). I barely have any color. I'm still looking for timeless colored pieces. We'll see. Hope you all enjoy this look! This dress is from Shop Tobi's newest collection called Space Oddity. Be sure to check it out!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

4 comments: