See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 19, 2015

California Dreamin'










(Dream On Cropped Jumper, Runaway Shorts - Poppyfield, ZeroUV Sunnies)

Hope everyone's enjoying their summer, because I sure am! Follow me on Snapchat to keep up with me this summer. I've made an effort to be active every single day this summer. So far, I've been hiking on the weekends with my boyfriend, running every evening, going to the gym, rock climbing, shooting everywhere and anywhere. I'm just trying to do it all! Not to mention, I recently moved into a beach house so I can run at the beach everyday, BBQ on my deck and lay out on the beach anytime (which I did recently and happened to fall asleep for two hours and got dark as fuck!). But it's such a fun place to live. I'm so excited! Kap and I recently ran a mile on the beach and ran to this awesome little surfer mexican restaurant spot down the street from my house, it was fun! I can get used to this beach life. It's funny because I've lived in Huntington Beach for about 3 years now, but I lived on the Harbour and rarely ever went to the beach. The Harbour life was different because the beach only about a couple miles away but it was kind of a ways (walking distance) from where we lived. You couldn't walk to the beach. If you did, you'd be walking a long time. You could walk to the harbour beach, but it isn't the same as the beach-beach (if that makes sense...). I only paddle boarded in the summer time only a few times and kayaked, too, around Huntington Harbour. But now, I literally live on the beach. I just have to step out my front door and I'm on the beach! I love it! I plan to shoot a lot on the beach, since its essentially a private beach for the complex that I live in, it's pretty cool. I have to take advantage of an empty beach!

I'm pretty sad that I only have a month left of summer, but after all, this will be my very last semester of nursing school if all goes well. I'll shoot as much as I can before my summer break is over, so that I'll have posts to schedule while I'm back in school.



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity makes life interesting,so eat the life witt Chanel handbags
    the play will have the presence of creative, but also because more ideas to make your eyes stay, as set thousands of pet in a Prada handbags woman is no exception, there is creativity should be more daring, not to the big top luxury and itself, is a woman who is worth your favoriteBalenciaga Handbagsstyle is certainly the purpose of creative resurrection woman's eye, just like the model's dress fashion show,especially Fake Mulberry Handbag portable Mulberry fashion bag.Everyone loves Rolex Watches,I'll observe elements currently have Breitling Watches hasten plus I'll consider the best way very lazy incidents ended up being through 500 centuries past.

    ReplyDelete