See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 12, 2014

Needed Some Color in my Life







(Missguided Shift Dress, Forever 21 Chambray Flannel, Public Desire "Zia" Platform Boots, ZeroUV sunnies)


I was contacted by someone from Missguided last week and they gave me a voucher to spend on their site. I was so stoked because I love UK brands like this and Motel. Their clothes are way different from US brands like Forever21, the usual. I picked 3 shift dresses/boyfriend tees and each of them have funky patterns. I chose patterned garments because I wanted to choose pieces you wouldn't find here in the states.

This particular dress stood out to me and I was "iffy" about it. I actually wasn't going to choose it because it's a little too colorful and bright for my taste. If you've seen my previous posts, I'm usually only in black and white. I figured I needed some color in my life...so here we are! It's summertime, so it's only fitting to be in floral print and with loud colors. Enjoy! Check out Missguided. They're doing free US shipping!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. The colour looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete