See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 30, 2014

22 Blues






( Married to the Mob x 40 oz Sports Bra, Forever 21 Skirt, Roxy Flannel, Vans)
Photographed by: Romar Uy

Today is my 22nd birthday and it's bittersweet. It's safe to say I've got the "22 Blues." It's okay, though. I'll be 21 forever!

Shoutout to my girl, Nikki, from Married to the Mob for the dope care package. I posted a picture on Instagram in case you're curious about the things I received. This sports bra and snapback were from the package. Decided to mix femininity with a tomboy look. Hope you all like how I styled this. Stay curious for more outfit posts all summer long!

I'm going to the Dodger game later today. I'll probably post my outfit on Instagram.


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And don't be sad your 22, you look fab anyhow haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It's so good to see you posting again!! xx

    ReplyDelete