See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 22, 2014




(Stüssy Jersey, Nike Air Force Ones)


I've always been a big fan of Stüssy. I love their laid back, street style and I dig how I can wear their women's line when I want to be girly, yet I also wear a size small in their men's line when I want that "men's streetwear" look. If you wanted to make this a more feminine look, you could wear this outfit with a pair of white Jeffrey Campbell Scully's or clear-heeled JC Soireé's. Nowadays, I personally choose to go out dressed comfortably (dressed like a boy with a feminine touch) rather than wearing heels and looking cute. A year or two ago, if y'all were following my blog back then, I would go walking around the streets of LA shopping (and struggling) wearing Jeffrey Campbell heels...and y'all know all my JC's are at least 6-7 inch heels. We would go shopping all over L.A. for hours! Can't believe I used to do that. Now I choose to wear my J's over my JC's. I save my JC's for special occasions now.

The other night, I was going through all my shoe boxes and I forgot I even had certain pairs of shoes...I have a lot of shoes!! I have shoes that were hard to get and are still hard to get. I'll do an updated 'shoe collection' post soon. I'll also do more looks with more of my J's. I have pairs that I haven't even worn yet. I'll hop on that as soon as possible. It's almost my spring break! So far, I'm doing GREAT in the nursing program. I have a love/hate relationship with nursing, but I can't wait to be an RN, though! Hope you all like this simple look. Back to studying!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. Ingested from the remarkable excellent, spectacular pattern in addition to lovely worth, consumers are chasing chanel replica this custom made wristwatches right to help desire vogue things. Even so, the vast majority of gucci replica these individuals usually are maintained returning because of the eye-catching price tags. The good thing is, this victory on the excellent imitation wristwatches delivers persons an opportunity to take a your best option soon after hublot replica tendency. Seeing that the volume of this imitation potential buyers escalating easily, you will discover an increasing number of a variety of imitation wristwatches easily obtainable in the ultra-modern current market to meet up with this substantial desire advisors. For all persons who wish to call attention to the hip glimpse although develop the confined funds to afford this real people. This imitation wristwatches usually are rolex deepsea replica the most beneficial alternatives that supply persons the chance to experience the pattern wristwatches. Considering they are particularly thoroughly imitated in each and every aspect on the true wristwatches, many people glimpse accurately equivalent towards first people. Battery packs or maybe chanel replica 2.55 solar cells undoubtedly are a good cause of strength intended for wristwatches, devices, torches, flashlights involving other stuff.

    ReplyDelete