See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 19, 2013

Stompin' in my Air Force Ones




(DIY Hi-low tank, Boyfriend's flannel, Air Force Ones)
I apologize for my lack of outfit posts. I'm not gonna lie, it's not that I've been busy, I've actually just been really lazy lately with shooting and such. I'm trying to get back on my fitness kick again since I fell off in May-June due to my 21st birthday.

Since it is summer, and school is no longer an excuse for my lack of posting new fits, I promise to post more! I do have a lot in store for you all this month, though. I just received a dress from Motel Rocks which I am shooting in this week and a dress from CIVIL clothing which I already shot, just waiting to post. So, #staycurious.

CuriouserLia

13 comments:

  1. omg flawless

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo HOTT!!! Beautiful and fashionable pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuchi Jewels is a project of Gem & Gems which is a leading exporter since 2005 to onwards in all over the world. Our company has experienced, educated and motivated staff. Our main goal is to meet the international standard B2C and B2B export target with competitive prices and high quality products. mens wedding bands chile , mens wedding bands germany ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pilots must have nerves of steel during turbulent weather. True professionals! AV8 Prep Flight school

    ReplyDelete