See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 30, 2013

Saturday's Fit





(H&M Jersey Top, Vintage Levis, UNIF Hellboundz)

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen all these photos already. BUT, you probably haven't checked out the "Outfit of the Day" video I just posted onto my YouTube channel! Please go check it out, "thumbs up" it, comment it, subscribe to my channel and share the video onto your Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. The more subscribers I get, the more I will post. I won't even post any tutorials until I get more subscribers. Many of you have highly requested a tutorial on how I do my headwraps...you won't be seeing a tutorial until I get more subscribers! So please share my channel with the world, like my videos, comment them, and I will make a tutorial...but help a sista out!

SUBSCRIBE | VIDEO LINK | CuriouserLia's YouTube Channel

5 comments: