See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 26, 2013

Foxy with the Beatles







(H&M Beatles Tank, Jeffrey Campbell 'Big Foxy')

I copped this tank a few years ago and I bought it in a larger size on purpose...to wear it as a dress. The reason why I didn't wear it before when I first got it was because I really did not know what shoes to wear with it. This was back when I didn't own any Jeffrey Campbells', Jordans, etc. Literally, all I had were vintage oxfords and vintage combat boots. So I neglected this tank for a while until yesterday, it popped up in my laundry basket...and here we are with a new post! Finally! I hope you all enjoy this look. Turn an oversized tank into a dress and wear it with a nice pair of chunky heels. Xoxo, CuriouserLia

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the look!
    WANT these heels
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this cool post! I really appreciate this one! Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE :)

    myredkiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete