See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 16, 2013

I'm so ready for you, Spring!







(NastyGal Denim Button-up, Vintage Levis Shorts, Prabal Gurung for Target heels)
I'm SO ready for spring now and I'm SO over this cold weather in California. I miss the heat and sunny days...today was just a reminder of why I feel so lucky to live in California. Eighty Degree weather with a little beach breeze, just the way I like it. This is the perfect look for warm days like this! Colorful, cool and collected. I have to admit, I tried to avoid going to Target for a while because I wanted these shoes so bad. But I took a trip to Target yesterday to buy face wash and I just so happened to pass by the shoe section and I found these...in my size! Could NOT pass these up, so I bought them. Hope you all enjoy this look with them. I'll create a look with these for cooler weather.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen !! I am to.. i hate the winter ..!!! p.s I love the shorts
    _bright*
    p.s.s I am one of your newest follower !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim on denim!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great summer look and love the heels.

    http://shanascloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I was wondering if I could feature you on my blog! Please supply me with you're email so I can send you further info!

    keep up the great work!

    xx,
    ashley
    http://voguebinge.com

    ReplyDelete