See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 4, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!








Happy Anniversary to my boyfriend and I! It's been 4 wonderful years together. My first love, my baby, my babester, my boobear, my high school sweetheart, my world, my everything. We celebrated all day yesterday because we both had school today. He took me out to this cool little waffle restaurant called "Bruxie" and it wasn't your typical waffle place. They had waffle sandwiches and the waffles aren't sweet. They act as the bread to the sandwich. I ordered the egg and hash waffle sandwich and Jordan ordered the club turkey sandwich with waffle fries. Both sandwiches were sooooo yummy. Then we ordered creme brulee (pictured on my instagram)...oh my gosh! HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH! It was so delicious. My mouth was seriously watering. Then we went to Disneyland & California Adventure (because yes, we are annual pass holders). For dinner, I took him out to this Shabu Shabu place in Huntington Beach and it was amazing! Overall, it was a wonderful day spent with my love. I appreciate everything he does for me and I love everything we do together. High school sweethearts. Can't believe it's been this long. I'm thankful and blessed to have this strong relationship with Jordan. We've been through almost everything together and we've still got a long way to go. I can't see myself without him, seriously. I love you, Jordan, so very much! Happy Anniversary, my love!

13 comments:

  1. OMG! You guys are so cuteeee! Remind me much of my boyfriend and I, although we are just going on a year lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute couple(: 4yrs is a long time nowadays so Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! congrats on another year!

    -Violet
    Rosesareredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is the cutest!!
    Congrats!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy together, congrats to you both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ever so for you blog.Really thank you! deskgram- sponsored app displaying ads next to its claims to be a desktop Instagram version. Deskgram.net is the website that claims to be.

    ReplyDelete