See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 24, 2013

Rocky








(Shot by the coolest @oneuphotography, modeled with the famous April Brakefield, wearing #civilclothing #frenemyclothing)

Two days ago, my friends Jeremiah, Taylor and I decided we should go and do a photo shoot up in Northridge with our friend April Brakefield. She took us to this cool rocky mountain where everywhere you looked, the scenery was beautiful! It was the perfect place to shoot and the experience was breath-taking. I even got the chance to ride a random guy's horse who happened to be riding through the mountain. If you follow me on instagram, you can see the photo of me riding the horse (cesar).

Once again, I've linked up with one of my fave photographers, Jeremiah, and once again I'm more than satisfied with how the pictures came out. Thank you for always taking the time to shoot for my blog! Our photo shoots always end up being an eventful adventure. I hope you all enjoy our looks. Hope we swagged you out.

6 comments:

  1. Lovelovelove the looks. You're always rockin' it Lia! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot looks amazing!
    Both of your outfits are swagged out and so is your friends cap!
    Love the weed socks
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO. cool.

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look amazing as always, love the body your wearing!

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. super dope.
    personal style blog http://fashion--rhapsody.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you guys fashion!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete