See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 14, 2013

Pastel Lives On








(H&M Jumper, H&M Skirt, UNIF Hellbound)

I don't think pastel colors will ever get old to me. Even though I think pastels are meant for spring, I still buy and wear pastel things!

Anyway, I just wanted to show off my gift from my bestfriend...UNIF Hellbounds!!!! Finally, I own a pair. I swore I wouldn't give in to the UNIF fad, but I just had to have at least one pair. I was so surprised that she bought them for me as a late Christmas present. I seriously wasn't expecting that because I thought they were sold out everywhere...and she WOULD buy me some Barbie pink ones because she's a Barbie herself hehe. Shoutout to my bf4lz, Stephoney! I love ya! THANK YOU!!! Hope you all enjoy this look. Stay curious!

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are crazy and perfect at the same time!

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes!!
    Love how you tied in the headband and heels
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love pastels a lot. And my closet is slowly having a fair amount of pastel items.
    And your friend sure is amazing!!! These hellbounds in pink are so incredibly beautiful! I really want some, too!! ♡

    much loves,
    Hong

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kind of camera do you use?? and who photographs you?
    lovely post btw !
    http://curiouserlia.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dit is duidelijk een moordenaar Breitling replica horloges nederland, ik ben zure je eens en te oordelen naar de reacties die ik kreeg in zo'n korte tijd voor de video review, is duidelijk dat jullie doen. Het is leuk en zwaar, het ziet en voelt zeer solide, en je kunt niet vragen meer van de roos goud afgewerkte roestvrij stalen doos. Deze replica Breitling Bentley ziet waarschijnlijk bekend, en ik zal u vertellen waarom. Het is een vrijval van misschien wel de meest populaire replica horloges breitling Bentley, dronk de roos gouden afwerking geeft het een nieuwe persona. De bezel, pushers en kroon zijn spot-on en zo is de zwarte lederen band, het gaat zo goed met de roos gouden kast en zwarte wijzerplaat.

    Deze Breitling replica wordt aangedreven door een Japanse zelfopwindende beweging, ict werk doet vrij goed. Het is zeer nauwkeurig, het houden replica horloges hublot van bijna perfecte tijd en de macht reserve is meer dan voldoende.
    Niet al deze subdials replica Breitling Bentley Speed ​​zijn functioneel. De enige die dat wel doet een werk is de site locatie is 06:00 en geeft u de militaire tijd (GMT-functie), doel ik nog zeggen dat dit een killer replica horloges rolex en je kunt niet echt verwacht veel meer van een redelijk goedkoop Breitling replica .

    ReplyDelete