See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 10, 2012

Swaggin' in the J's







(H&M Button-Up Sheer Blouse, American Apparel Olive High-Waisted Shorts, Jordan Playoff 12s)
This past weekend, I participated in yet another shoot with the cool Jeremiah Hart. This time, I got to pose with his wonderful girlfriend, Patricia, in the nice and sunny (kind of breezy) downtown Long Beach. There were a lot of cool spots to shoot at. I enjoyed walking around downtown people watching, seeing all the little shops and restaurants out there. This shoot was just to showcase some J's. I'm sporting the Playoff 12s that came out about two months ago and Patricia is swaggin' out in the Cement 4's which released back in February. I think the shots came out great! I hope this inspires some of you to wear your J's like this. Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Every outfit you wear is just great. I love your bows and your high waste shorts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your Jordans

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete