See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 18, 2012

Purple Swag






(Forever 21 Jumper, Forever 21 High-Waisted Suede shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, H&M Necklace)

Sorry I haven't been updating this lately. I've been lazy because all I do is work, drive to Carson and participate in photo shoots (which btw, I have to wait to post pictures). I suggest that if you have Instagram, you should follow me to keep updated because I update that like on the daily. I Hope you all enjoy this look. I've worn these clothes before but not together like this. I haven't really gone shopping...I'm trying to save money for the two pairs of J's coming out next month! I'll try to post more. For now, just follow me on Instagram: curiouserlia!

19 comments:

  1. Cool outfit and love your ring, following you on instagram I have it as well: @rheadillon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love the sunnies and the necklace paired together!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, as usual! xo
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that necklace!! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw your feature on 'diary of a short girl' and fell in love with your style!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolutely just rock this look

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup this whole look is doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove your outfit! That first picture is amazing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete