See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 30, 2012

Spring Lilac









(Forever 21 Lilac Jumper, Forever 21 Dress, Forever 21 accessories, H&M Sunnies, Urban Outfitters Wedges)

It's Spring Time! Decided to bring out my bright pastel lilac jumper and pair it with some camel brown and a nice white dress. I love this lilac color because its a cross between blue and light purple. When I saw it at Forever 21, I had to get it. This past week was my spring break so I did a little shopping at Forever 21 and H&M. Didn't buy much, just basics and little things. Hope y'all enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this lilac jumper, it's gorgeous!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.stylesansan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your jumper and your hair is super gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shades

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just follow your amazing blog, cute outfit :)
    xoxo


    www.fashion-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how ashy your ombre is! Did you use a toner/ash blonde dye over bleaching? If so, how long did you leave in the toner/dye? Thanks!

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my hair done at my Aunt's salon. She is the only one who does my hair. We just did highlights. Lots of bleach. No toner this time. The first time I did ombre, we used a toner. Took us 4 hours because I have thick hair.

      Delete