See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 14, 2012

Guap Block Clothing







(Click to cop a tee!)

So this past weekend I got the chance to work with the great Natt Lim once again in L.A. This time it was to model for Guap Block's lookbook. If you want to find out more about this upcoming brand, check out their tumblr.

This was my second time working with Natt and once again it was a great experience. My first night shoot! We didn't have much to work with, but what was so amazing about it was that we pulled through and it was success! I think these pictures are amazing. Thank you so much Natt for taking the time to shoot me! It was a fun night. One shirt. Three pairs of J's. Night shoot. AMAZING. Be sure to check out Natt's amazing work and cop yourself a Guap Block tee. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love your style. You rock every outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, you look really amazing

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is great, i love it! :)
    http://beyourownhero-n.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete