See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 24, 2011

Eighteen and SO SWAGGED OUT...get like me!




(Married to the Mob crewneck, Vintage Levis High-Waisted shorts, Chicago Bulls snapback, White Cement Jordan 3s, Black Cement Jordan 3s)
So on Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early to go buy the White Cement Jordan 3s! It was a mini mission because we had to find which doors were open to get into the mall. We were the only ones inside the mall. Felt so exclusive. Got my shoes with my boyfriend and I'm happy I got them. My collection begins...

7 comments:

  1. Many individuals can question exactly why you are required to choose the particular Brazilian head of hair weave. brazilian hair You can find variety of causes designed for this kind of issue as well as perhaps the most effective response are usually why these are usually the highest quality regarding head of hair identified around the globe. brazilian hair uk And also dozens of attributes which can be necessary inside head of hair to find the best seems can be purchased in this sort of head of hair. brazilian hair Since they're within South america as a result, they're known as in accordance with their particular place. There are numerous some other goods and also brand names available for sale nowadays and also will probably be your selection yet when you are interested in the most effective next Brazilian head of hair is the better.

    ReplyDelete

  2. The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

    Obat Migrain Tradisional
    Penyebab Telat Haid dan Solusinya
    Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Kelopak Mata

    ReplyDelete