See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 12, 2011

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me!






(H&M Crewneck custom cut design, H&M tights, Forever21 Boots, Forever21 Bow)
Today, my boyfriend was my photographer! It was fun and I was kind of shy. We were in back of a driving school, in an alley. Across the street was a filipino market and old filipinos were just staring at me. I was quite shy but hey, we got some shots in! Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. your so beautiful! i love your style and your hair!
    and of course your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! great clothes!

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. daaaaamn! that shirt! why cant i do anything like that???? <3

    cloudbusted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete