See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 26, 2015

Just Do It






Here's a Nike look featuring one of the 3 pairs of Air Jordan 1's that I own...the Black and Red 1's. Just felt like posting a sporty look and show y'all my sporty side. I was inspired by this jacket. I saw Kap wear it one day and I just loved the way it looked. I wanted to wear it as a dress and I didn't know what shoes to wear with it, so we decided the Bred 1's matched perfectly. So here's a sporty just because. Stay curious for two more looks featuring my other 2 pairs of 1's. I still need to shoot another sporty look, so stay curious for that too. I've got a lot for y'all. Even though I'm super busy with my 3rd semester of nursing school, I manage to find time to shoot. Hope you all enjoy this look! I had fun shooting at this location. Very interesting. Loved using the natural lighting.






(Kap's Nike Jacket, Black & Red Air Jordan 1, ZeroUV Sunnies)

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. Designed to Very last: Affordable won't implement below. Your MARKING Indy 500 can be tough, reputable, along with tough pertaining to breitling replica sale essentially the most negative circumstances. Thus far, We've donned acquire water skiing, backpacking, huge batch riding a bike, diving scuba, along with grass transferring. You'll be able to almost certainly explain to I am just an engaged dude! We've certainly not got just about any troubles. FYI, one particular review We've seen via some other managers can be that this rolex replica sale battery pack substitution is often a touch high-priced in $100. Which has a battery pack lifestyle involving 20 a few months along with extended warranty amount of year or so, the idea must not amount to everything pertaining to several several years. Irregardless, $100 is often a nominal price to spend the fact that precisely how reputable along with outstanding this specific high-class enjoy can be. Your Award: Buying a MARKING have been the most pleasing suffers from involving my well being. I like gonna conference meetings, out and about for dinner, along with golf using louis vuitton replica sale the corporation involving our Indy 500. The idea presents us a total experiencing involving assurance along with good results that creates us experience wonderful! When you move your induce with a Marking Heuer Indy 500, be sure you happen to be getting via the tag heuer replica sale certified vendor. Nothing is additional unsatisfying when compared with staying tricked. Your history involving Marking Heur is centered on regular invention along with regular advancement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your pictures and style are just amazing. ❤️ Is there any chance you know exactly what that Nike jacket is called? I'd love to cop one from somewhere if possible.

    ReplyDelete