See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 3, 2014

Jeffrey CAMPBELL'S Soup






(H&M Faux Fur Coat, Victoria's Secret Crossback Push-Up Bra, Forever 21 Midi Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Scully)


Surprisingly, I found a lot of cool things at Forever 21 yesterday. This skirt was one of them. I've been really feeling the midi skirt trend lately. It makes your figure really sexy because it brings out your curves...or the little curves that I have. I have always envisioned these types of skirts with a cute bralet or corset when dressing up. To dress this skirt down, you can always wear this with a crop knit sweater or a tee shirt and Nike Roshes, Chuck's, or vans.

Hope you all like how I put this outfit together!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. your style is so awesome! omg just love this outfit


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete