See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 22, 2013

Motel Rocks







(Motel Rocks "Margie" dress in Grey Wash, Jeffrey Campbell Pointe Shoes)
A huge thank you to Motel Rocks for sending me their "Margie" dress to style and feature on my blog. I love it! I will do more posts wearing this dress in different ways. #Staycurious I love how this dress hugs my waist, then flares out, which gives it a girly touch. The mesh gives it an edge as well. I feel like it's so me. I always choose girly/babydoll dresses, but I always accessorize to make it a bit edgy. This dress just has it all. Girly, yet edgy. You can purchase this same exact dress on Motel Rock's website. Just search up the "Margie" dress. The denim portion also comes in another wash. Check it out! And if you cop one, take pictures on how you style it and link me to your pictures down below in the comment box! Hope you like this look.

CuriouserLia

4 comments: