See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day video #2



Day 3 in San Francisco and I shot this from my Macbook Pro in my hotel room. I've been dressing really simple and comfortable lately. I hope you guys like these outfit videos. I'm going to buy a camera that records high quality so I can start making better videos and do my tutorials for you all. Please SUBSCRIBE, comment and like my videos for more to come! Let me know in the comments down below what you want to see. Also, feel free to tell me what you want to see in my Tumblr Ask as well. Xoxo, CuriouserLia

10 comments:

  1. Love the sunnies!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete