See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 7, 2014

Yeezus and Ice Cream



Now serving...Yeezus and Ice Cream on the blog! Here's a fun outfit featuring this awesome sweater from Shelfies. I decided to wear this with a pair of denim shorts and over-the-knee socks for an autumn feel. You could wear this outfit with a pair of black strappy heels instead for a more girly touch. I was actually inspired by Rihanna when she wore a crewneck sweater with denim shorts and strappy heels to a basketball game, but I wore this outfit to school and I wasn't about to wear heels to school this day.






(Shelfies Sweater, Levis Denim Cut-Offs, Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's)

So I got a lot of comments about this top at school the day that I wore this and some people said they hate Kanye West, some thought it was a cool top and some said it was a funny top. I agree that it is a cool sweater and that it is pretty funny, but I don't hate Kanye West. I actually love Yeezy's music and fashion sense...since the College Dropout days. Even though he's kinda crazy nowadays, he's still a genius to me...and he eats ice cream. So, why not have that on a sweater right?! Hope you all enjoy this look! I am currently studying for finals for my 2nd semester of Med-Surg Nursing! So far, so good! Getting closer and closer to my goal each day...Balancing nursing and blogging, I'm feelin' like a champ.

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

16 comments:

  1. Obsessed with your sweater and love how you matched it too!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit, that sweater is too cool!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! xx

    http://deansxwolves.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dope sweater.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete