See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 11, 2014

Denim Ombré






(Urban Outfitters Denim Flannel, Vintage Levis Shorts, American Apparel Corset, Jeffrey Campbell Scully)

Look inspired by Yeezy when he wore an ombré denim flannel one day. I found this on Black Friday and it's mens size but I figured I wanted to wear it as an oversized flannel anyway. Then when I got white Scully's for Christmas, I had this vision of this outfit and here it is! I hope you all enjoy this denim fit and I hope it inspires you.


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

13 comments:

  1. Love denim on denim especially with a twist of ombre. Adore your shoes!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeousss! and i'm still in love with the shoes <3


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete