See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 17, 2011

Holla at me, boo!


So today I mall hopped looking for a job anywhere possible. I applied to two Wet Seals, ALDO, Bath & Body Works, Justice, American Apparel, Victoria's Secret, and Cathy Jean. Justice is a clothing store for little girls and they said they were hiring so I'm hoping I'll get a call back. Cathy Jean is a women shoe store and after I turned in an app, the manager told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. So yeah, success! Pray for me, wish me luck, all that...Toodles!


(H&M Floral Print jacket)

2 comments:

  1. we really love your blog!! awesome style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an example, they could be the official moment keeper from your Wimbledon concurrently because the Foreign Available. chanel replica Furthermore, any rolex a hard sufferer has been able to direct for your criminal arrest regarding his / her killer. chanel replica When any physique has been determined inside Language Sales channel, any Rolex see has been one well-known merchandise around the physique. chanel replica Considering that each Rolex features a serial amount and a certain engraving, Rolex has been able to decide the proprietor plus the English law enforcement officials made it possible to hunt down the particular killer. chanel replica Rolex can be a Switzerland high-class manufacturer with the at best term, fake chanel large performance wrist watches and also products identified.

    ReplyDelete