See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 28, 2010

My make-up staples!






These are the make-up products that I will probably keep buying and using forever! For my face, I use Make Up For Ever's Primer with 50 SPF, NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Barcelona, and Make Up For Ever's setting powder. Yeah these products are quite expensive but I believe they are each worth every dollar spent. Trust me. For my eyes, I will always use my MAC pigments in Melon and Reflects Antique Gold because I'm obsessed with glitter on my eyelids and I stick to neutral colors. Then I have my maybelline liquid liner which I have been using since the 9th grade. Yes, the 9th grade. I don't like to use anything else. None of the expensive high-quality liners compare to this. I am in love with this liner and I will keep buying it. Then, to finish off my eyes, I used Urban Decay's Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara. I love it because the brush is HUUUUUGE! I recently bought it this past summer and, believe me, it is worth the $20. It will make your eyelashes thick and long. I love it. I also occasionally use Dior's Diorshow waterproof mascara, it also has a huge brush and I love that, too. I love make-up! For bronzer and blush, I don't really have a favorite...I'm still on the search for the perfect shade of bronzer.

1 comment:

  1. Normally, some other things can permit the surface of the buckskin become wrinkling and also have an effect on the looks with this chanel replica uk. The maximum choice regarding people planning to private omega replica is always to go shopping with on-line low priced suppliers. Any outstanding area to be able to retailer regarding these kinds of high end suitcases will be craigs list. Craigs list is a superb retain that offers many different forms of Erika Kors purses and handbags. Together with craigs list you obtain a determination regarding purchasing from your craigs list merchant or perhaps coming from the on the net sales. Alternatively, each and every lady must particular records the buckskin bag with all the frosted end surface area needs to be entirely averted the lake or perhaps wetness damp, mincing and also specific soluble washing. The particular hublot replica uk enhance must also not necessarily provide. Regarding some other normal buckskin substance fake hublot or perhaps some other goods, the particular scenarios regarding broiled, laundered, well-defined thing influence and also experience of substance solvents must also become entirely left behind inside the safe-keeping circumstance.

    ReplyDelete