See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

September 27, 2010

Fisheye Adventures








These were taken a month ago and I just haven't had the time to develop them until now because I started college. Hi guys! Meet my boyfriend, Jordan, and his baby sister Hannah. Yeah, this was who I spent my summer with! I promise to post more in the future. I've got many surprises coming up but I have a very important announcement to make...My blog will have it's very own URL next week. So save the link for the future! It will be: CuriouserLia.com ! Toodles...

2 comments:

  1. It really is challenging to generate a selection any time searching for mixture attire since you can find numerous rolex replica uk, shades and also fabric. And also right after training the dress, you still have perform to accomplish and also pick components. Initial, determine the grade of the particular omega replica watches. For just one model of training course, the harder pricey, the bigger top quality. Today let me tell you several crucial audemars piguet replica with regards to how to pick when you determine the particular level. Getting inside internet site, we could not necessarily start to see the genuine a single, thus images are necessary to be able to us all. The harder fake rolex watches, better comprehending, and you may quality decide what you will really acquire.

    ReplyDelete