See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

August 30, 2014

I Just Might Be in Yo Hood



So here's yet another "sporty" look. I don't know what inspired me to dress like this that day that I shot this. I just randomly threw this outfit together and it just worked.




These are the shoes that were in the Instagram giveaway I recently hosted with Public Desire. It was a success, by the way. There were probably 1,000+ participants and I randomly picked the winner. These shoes are called "Zia" Platform boots. They're actually really comfortable to walk around town with because of the big platform. They're the perfect boot to add to a casual look such as this one.



(AA Baseball Tee, Nike Sports Bra, AA Disco Pants, ZeroUV Sunnies, Public Desire 'ZIA' Platform Boots, AA Hair tie, ALDO Purse)

This was one of my very last shoots of the summer and it was shot by my good friend Romar, who took most of my pictures all summer. We shot this on the street my best friend lives in Carson (my hometown). I spent most of my days there this summer. It's refreshing to come back to where you came from just to kick it with old homies. I love Carson, California. It's my home and I am proud to be from there. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this look.

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

6 comments:

  1. Amazing style! I adore your fashion sense. I have been following you on Instagram for a while and have just found your Bloglovin' account :)

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool look
    Love the shades
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit choices are always impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fan of this outfit, love the lip colour x

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete