See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 5, 2014

5 Years with JG



Time flies when you're having fun...I can't believe I've been with Jordan for five years already. Yesterday, February 4th, marked our 5 years together. Honestly, it hasn't been a perfect relationship but who said perfect relationships ever lasted long or even existed? Jordan and I live by this line in our favorite rapper, MURS' song, 'Love and Appreciation II' and he says, "Love is all about progress, not perfection." Every fight we've had, we always remind each other that love is all about progress. We've both grown up so much compared to when we first started dating at sixteen. I'm proud of all the progress we've made and where we're at now. We used to fight over stupid, little things and we started out as 'puppy love.' Now, we rarely fight and when we do, we handle it way better than we did five years ago. Yeah, we're pretty serious, but don't get us wrong...we both know we're too young to settle for anything at the moment. We both still want to enjoy being young and be independent. That's what I love about us. Although we are in a serious relationship, we still give each other space and time to spend with our friends. We're very supportive of each other and I praise Jordan for always supporting me, especially with my blog and this crazy street style blog life. He is patient with me and takes some of my pictures here on my blog. He gives me his honest opinions about some of the looks I put together and gives me some of his ideas. I love Jordan Garcia so much, he's my bestfriend and my boyfriend. Cheers for many more years to come, babe! We're blessed!

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!! I hope you have many more happy years together!!

    Check out my new blog if you have a chance! :)
    http://graphicteeandskinnyjeans.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the internet marketplace webpages – you too can seek over the internet marketplace webpages that serve recent not to mention pale through concepts by enticing savings not to mention promotions. chanel coco replica Examples of the marketplace webpages perhaps even offer a economy for the purpose of kinds of companies which involves most people and / or establishments who help you in buying affordable deals concerning all sorts of trendy handbags for girls. fake hublot In this case, your options are around for at the same time – the many items towards buy concerning and the ones that might be procured free of firms. chanel replica bags Retailer stores – You too can want to explore a particular retailer retail complex, which are usually frequently jog by your labels and give sizeable promotions concerning handbags which were overstocked, to some degree affected and / or because of summer. replica burberry Investing in trendy purses through this type forbids most people because of buying tricked from firms who phony trendy purses by the money necessary for some labeled trendy pouch. replica gucci Believe it or not, you too can develop a do some searching online to search out retailer stores in your city.

    ReplyDelete