See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 15, 2012

Imadri Co. "Decades" Collection





Peep the collection and the rest of the pictures at Imadri.com. Cop yourself something! More pictures are posted on my instagram.

Honestly, I haven't participated in a photo shoot since May. I forgot how much fun shoots are. I'd like to thank Chris and my cousin, Justin, for shooting me this opportunity. Even if it was last minute, I still jumped for the opportunity because I love working photo shoots. I love what comes with photoshoots: meeting new people (other models, photographers), trying new things and being exposed to new styles and clothes. Not only does it help me build up my portfolio of shoots I've been in, but it helps the brand I'm modeling for. So, I'm very grateful that they chose me to "swag it out." Thank you! Please go check out the site and buy something...hopefully, I'll be able to help out with their Womens' line. Would you guys buy something if I designed it? -CuriouserLia

1 comment:

  1. Suppliers, we should leap head-first into your gucci replica sale regarding green centuries deeply heritage connected with watertight wristwatches. It had been distinct of which wrist watches could hublot replica sale never ever attain attractiveness except most of these difficulties were being absent for great. One of many key places for everyone most of these complications were being mineral water, humidness in addition to particles, many simply locating the technique into your mobility throughout the holes about the crown in addition to concerning this inaccurately machined in addition to set up event fake rolex uk things. They can produce ingredients decay, lead to lubricants not to ever work as they will in addition to finally power gears in addition to pinions to help lock up in addition to arises to help worsen. And so, firstly, in the event wristwatches were being for being utilized within the wrist–giving these individuals considerably larger contact with most of these elements–there were being many rolex replica uk sizeable makeovers for being conducted where this creation in addition to putting together operations fake omega uk were being troubled. With equilibrium with the information we have now viewed a great number of situations though dealing with bicycles connected with wristwatches.

    ReplyDelete