See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 12, 2012

I Know It's Not Summer Anymore, But I Live in Cali...






(American Apparel Leotard, Vintage BONGO Jeans, Timberland Boots)

I apologize for my lack of posting! This semester is kicking my ass, I promise I'll be back after this semester is over! A Little less than a month to go...I've been posting on Instagram so follow me: curiouserlia. Sorry, I'll try to post outfits for cold weather.

16 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit as always, so nice to see you pop up in my reading box - have missed your posts. I like the summer outfit too, makes me remember that warm weather does exist, somewhere..

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOPE~
    you look gawjus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello beautiful! You appear in my last post as one of my favorite bloggers! checks

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit yoooooo! so smoking lol!! great blog found you via superblondeep :)

    monzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is truly fantastic. I love the timberlands and head scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. This vintage shooting is superb, well-done!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Much thanks again. Really Great.Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules with sims 4 news– On Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

    ReplyDelete