See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

August 20, 2012

Weekend in L.A.









(DIY Crop Tank, American Apparel Shorts, Roxy Flannel, Air Jordan Black & Gold 1's)

Spent my weekend in L.A. and I must say it was well-needed. Actually, I'm pretty much in L.A. like every weekend but I actually spent the night at my pop's house because it's been a while. I went to a kickback in Carson (my old hometown) and caught up with a few old friends from high school. It was fun, I needed that. If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you've probably seen pictures. Then yesterday I went up to the Hollywood sign with my boyfriend. Sadly, we couldn't hike up above the sign because the gate was locked and it said "No hiking." Boo! I don't know how people have gone to the top, though...If you know, comment below! Enjoy this look with my J's. I'm in the middle of moving so I won't be able to post new things for a while since school is starting soon as well. Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

6 comments: