See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 22, 2013

Nike Roshes






(American Apparel Crop Top, American Apparel Disco Pants, Nike Roshes "speckle")
So, these are my second pair of Nike Roshes. I wear my other plain black ones to the gym. They are the most comfortable shoes you will ever walk in! It's like wearing socks! I bought these literally today and they released a while ago. Loved the design and colorway on these, so that I can wear them out. I won't wear these to workout in, I'll wear these to run errands in. I feel like you can wear roshes with almost anything. Hope you guys enjoy the way I wore them today. If you want more ways to style them, comment below! By the way, I'm back! It's summer vacation and I promise to post more outdoors

10 comments:

  1. Love these sneakers
    As well as your head scarf!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you actually look amazing. please check out my blog if you ever get the chance !

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size are you in AA Disco Pants, cause I think we're about the same size and I really want to buy a pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I friggin wore this look like the other day and yet here it is styled completely different!
    i am in lust right now...you look SO cool!
    Love the tie-in with the turban and ethnic'y earrings :)

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear longer necklaces if your outfit is low-cut and shorter necklaces for higher necklines. Just remember that, all accessories is service for your dress, don't over matched. Wear bracelets and earrings that match your necklace chain or just leave them alone. Depending on how you plan to wear your earrings online hair, these accessories may include hair clips, feathers, jewels or extensions.

    ReplyDelete