See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

March 30, 2013

Paid Dues 2013 Outfit/Spring Concert Outfit








(Nasty Gal Tank, Levis High-Waisted Cut-offs, Doc Martens)
So, by the time you guys see this post I will already be at Paid Dues enjoying live Hip-Hop wearing this outfit I put together. Hopefully it won't be cold but if it does get cold, I'll wear this outfit with my acid wash denim button-up. Hope this inspires those of you going to a concert this spring. Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

6 comments:

  1. hope you are having fun and the weather is perfect cus this is a great outfit!!!!

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bandannas in your hair!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting article, thank you for sharing. I also want to share the following health articles, God willing, useful. Thank you :)

    Cara Cepat Menghilangkan Wajah Kusam
    Obat Sakit Dada paling Ampuh
    Pengobatan Alami Nyeri Tumit
    De Lemon Original

    ReplyDelete