See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 17, 2012

Winter "On-the-Go!" Outfit








(Love Culture Military Jacket, American Apparel Disco Pants, Ray Ban Aviators, Jeffrey Campbell Damsel)

Hi all! I'm baaaaaaaaack! Finally, the semester is over with and I can finally update you guys on what I wear everyday and what not. Today, I'd like to start off showing off my new jacket that I copped from the Love Culture outlet in San Francisco this past weekend. I've been looking everywhere for a utility jacket like this one, so when I saw it, I bought it immediately! It's perfect for winters in Cali because its not too thick, not too thin. I decided to wear it in a way where I look like I can wear it running errands. Plus, I haven't worn my Damsel babies in a while (hehe!). Hope you guys enjoy this first post! STAY CURIOUS!!!! I've got plenty more for y'all this winter!

11 comments:

  1. Those shoes are pefect, amazing outfit!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chunky necklace! I need one! :( www.purplebananasandfudgeballs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your shoes! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket, the whole outfit is, as always, so cool :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I need to raid your wardrobe love all your pieces!
    Gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As in a natural way coming about fabrics are actually gucci replica biodegradable not to mention replenish-able, organic move purses had become the average personal preference take an eco decision. But, for a bit of the general public typical organic is absolutely not eco-friendly an adequate amount of, mainly because might be increased in manners which were essentially negative in the hometown habitat. Through chanel replica, even if they've been biodegradable, many even so lead to typically the improving landfills. In order to satisfy the needs for these the general public, and then treat such factors, vendors need invented partly recycled organic not to mention organically produced organic move purses. Recycled organic used organic information that's medicated not to mention coordinated with latest information to brew a merged canvas which may be thing latest not to mention thing recycled. Even if chanel replica organic are generally recycled, a large number of vendors made a decision to reuse typically the organic waste left in our bodies because of getting his or her's canvas purses. Such remaining waste are actually recycled an identical process for the reason that post-consumer organic might be, and yet these recycling where possible might be louis vuitton replica often known as post-industrial recycled organic. Post-consumer recycled organic move purses definitely will ordinarily selling price well over typical organic purses due to its spare workcrews in the middle of vacuuming not to mention considering typically the louis vuitton outlet uk to always be recycled.

    ReplyDelete