See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 4, 2012

Red Velvet Legs



(H&M Jumper, Forever 21 Feather Necklace, Velvet leggings from my bf4lz<3, Louis Vuitton Speedy from my mother)

This was taken on the first night of 2012 by my cousin, Shelby. She wanted to do a quick little night shoot at some random fountain in Cerritos. We were having a New Year's dinner with my Barnachea cousins. Funny story that night...we found a worm on the lettuce in our ceviche. We had a little appetizer in this Peruvian restaurant and we found a fucking worm. So disgusting. They didn't have us pay for the ceviche but our meals were 50% off. Then we went to Kabuki after. My boyfriend & I just got green tea ice cream while the rest of them had sushi. It was a funny night, but we were all shook from the worm. So gross! Happy New Year!

Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

10 comments:

  1. pants are really awesome!

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these velvet leggings and the way you put this outfit together!


    www.shannonsometimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look** Fabulous **

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same leggings. I like how you styled them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great outfit,
    what is the velvet leggings brand?

    ReplyDelete