See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 23, 2011

Hippie in the streets of L.A.



So this past Tuesday, my friend Jane and I were invited to do a test shoot with Captain Chris in the city of Los Angeles. We had so much fun with this shoot. There were so many locations and elements to work with! This was the best shoot so far and Chris is my favorite photographer. Can't wait to do more shoots with him. More pictures coming soon! Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love your blog so much.

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is amazing! I just discovered you. I love the sunglasses and the necklace. I'm definitely going to follow you. come visit me!

    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete