See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 8, 2011

Big Sean Concert!


Last night, I went to the Big Sean Concert in L.A.! Let me tell you...it was my first Hip Hop show and it was unforgettable! I've been to plenty of rock shows but this show was way different. It's so chill. Everyone's just bobbin their heads and feelin' the music. Big Sean surprised us with THE BEST special guests ever...

Yg was there!

Wiz Khalifa!

Chris Brown!

Tyga!

Teyana Taylor
EVERYONE WAS THERE! Even Amber Rose was there...It was so crazy! Best Show in history! Shout out to Big Sean.
Let me tell you how fuckin G.O.O.D that Big Sean show was last night! It was THE BEST SHOW ever! If you weren’t there, you really did miss out. I ain’t gonna lie…I mean EVERYONE was there. Yg, Wiz Khalifa, Warren G, Tyga, Chris Brown, Ty$, Teyana Taylor, Amber Rose, etc. The list goes on and on…if you weren’t there last night, I don’t know what to tell you haha! That shit was fun as hell, I’m so star struck!
(Last 5 Picture sources: Sergio Angon Photography)

10 comments:

  1. Very Nice BLOG !

    Go to check my blog : www.SHEITHANH.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the market with their creative and handy designs and as the market is now saturated with numerous kinds of designer quality replica watches uk. With various costs attached. There are some names out there such as replica watches uk that have designed some spectacular purses and sterilization but also to make the leather becomes lighter. However, the dirt is difficult to remove. People can wash gently with a hublot replica sale and then they could apply leather over the years with a very inexpensive price tag.

    ReplyDelete